If you already added your DVR to the mobile application and it is stuck in the startup wizard and not allowing you to login with your Night Owl Protect login and password, follow these steps.
WARNING: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND POWER CYCLING THE DVR WHILE IT IS ADDED TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND STUCK IN THE STARTUP WIZARD, IT MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE.
- Remove the DVR from the App
- Tap and hold over the DVR in the Device list. A red banner will pop up on the top
- Click on the remove icon on the top-right corner
- Click edit on the top left
- Select the device and click remove on the top right
Wait about 30 seconds, do not unplug the power or network cable from the DVR.
- Return to the DVR Wizard and click “OK” in the Alert Message and try to login again with the correct Night Owl Protect credentials (Username and Password).
If you are still having issues, please call technical support: 866-390-1303