By default you should use your Night Owl Protect username to login to your device, but if you would rather use your email address or telephone number this is how.
Your email address must be verified with Night Owl to use it to login to your device.
This can be done in the Night Owl Protect mobile application.
- Once logged in, go to the account button on the bottom right of the window.
- On the next page tap on your name and email address at the top of the window.
- On the next page tap verify next to your email address, it will send you an email with a code.
- Enter that code in the provided blank to verify the email address.
This can also be done by going to https://www.no-protect.com/
- You must login to the website with your username and password.
- Click on your "username" on the upper right corner of the window.
- Choose "manage my account" and then you will see verify next to your email address. Click verify.
- You will be sent an email with a code that you will enter into the provided blank.
- Your telephone number was already verified when you signed up for your Night Owl Protect account.
- If you want to use your phone number, it must be preceded by a "+1" and then the area code and phone number, no spaces or dashes.
- The + will be found when you click the "123" on the bottom left of the on-screen keyboard on your DVR.
- It should look like +12345678900