What devices are Night Owl Cloud compatible?
|Component Model #||Locate Component Model||Product Image|
Sticker on the bottom of the camera
Version 2 (V2) Only
Sticker on the back of the Doorbell
Version 2 (V2) Only
Sticker on the side of the panoramic camera
Accessing Cloud Recordings when the Device is Online
- To access Cloud Recordings when the device is online, select the "Play" button on the home screen.
- Next, Select the "Cloud" in the top right corner to load the list view of the playbacks in chronological order.
- Select a recording and tap the "Play" button to start the video.
- To download the playback, tap the arrow to the right of the playback.
Accessing Cloud Recordings when the Device is Offline
- Accessing playbacks when the device is offline is easier than when it's online!
- Tap the "Cloud" icon to load your Cloud playbacks.
Purchasing a plan can be done in two ways from the "My Subscriptions" page.
- Select the device (on the left side of the page) that you want to add to a plan. To remove the device, select it again.
- The device updates on the right side of the screen, under "Details".
- Plan price and the subtotal is updated, and the storage size is listed.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" to continue.
- A message box prompts you to enter your zip code for calculating tax.
- Tax is added to the subtotal and finalized in the billing and payment process.
- Enter your zip code and select "Continue". Once the tax is calculated, select "Continue".
- Prior to checkout, another prompt requires you to read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select either "I agree", or "I do not agree".
Log into the account you created at https://cloud.nightowlsp.com/
- Choose a device.
- Click on the three dots next to the device name to open the menu.
- Click "Cancel Subscription."
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to cancel.
- If you want to cancel your subscription for that device, select "Cancel Subscription.”
- Once the current billing cycle ends, access to your Cloud Storage service and to stored recordings for that device will no longer be available.
To replace a compatible Night Owl Cloud Recording device, please follow the steps below:
From the menu, select "Replace Device". All devices paired with the Night Owl Connect account display, whether under a plan or not.
- Select the "Move" button for the device you are moving.
- The plan updates and you are returned to the "My Subscriptions" view.
When you initially sign up for a Night Owl Cloud Subscription your payment card is pre-authorized and then charged the subscription amount shortly after. The pre-authorized amount will be credited back to your account in 3 to 14 business days with no action required by you.