- DVR is beeping loud and constantly
- DVR fan is making some noise
- Playback Recordings skip frames or freezes in local playback.
Note: Noise and beeping origin may vary depending on what you are hearing. Beeps are usually related to firmware misconfiguration and other noises are usually connected to hardware issues. We will talk about beeping first. If you are experiencing a different kind of noise, please jump to those steps.
1. Disconnect your DVR from power. With this, you’ll eliminate all noise and you’ll be ready to proceed with the next steps. If you’re experiencing a loud beeping, please continue to step 2. If it’s a different kind of noise, please go to the last step.
2. Once the DVR is disconnected, please unplug all connected cameras on the back of the DVR. We recommend this because buzzer alarms could be active, and motion sensor in one of the cameras could be activating it.
3. Turn on your DVR and wait for the loading process. Please continue to the next step.
4. Connect all the cameras you unplugged before and check if they are all working.
5. If the problem persists, you’re probably having a different kind of issue that may not be able to be resolved through troubleshooting(e.g. HDD)
We recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance.
Turning off System Alarms/Buzzer in your C20X / C50X Series: