- NVR is beeping loud and constantly
- NVR fan is making noise
- Hard Drive makes Clicking noises
Note: Noise and beeping origin may vary depending on what you are hearing. Beeps are usually related due to bad configuration and other noises are more connected to hardware issues. We’ll talk about beeping first. If you’re experiencing a different kind of noise, please jump those steps.
1. Disconnect your NVR from the power outlet. this steps will ensure you eliminate all noise and you’ll be ready to proceed with the next steps. If you’re experiencing a loud beeping, please continue to step 2. If it’s a different kind of noise, please go to the last step.
2. Once the NVR is disconnected, please unplug all cameras connectors (behind your NVR). We recommend this because the buzzer alarm could be active, and a motion sensor in one of the cameras could be activating it.
3. Turn on your NVR and wait for the loading process. Now, please continue with the next steps.
4. For IC8 Series:
4.1. Go to NVR Main Menu (You may need to log in after this step).
4.2. General Tab will appear by default, on this Tab select Alarms sub-tab.
4.3. On Alarms sub-tab, make sure buzzer is OFF (on the drop-down menu located on the top right). You must review each channel individually.
4.4. Save changes and go to step 5.
5. Connect all the cameras you unplug before and check if they are all working.
6. If the problem persists, you’re probably having a different kind of issue you’ll not be able to solve (e.g. HDD or FAN failure)
We recommend to Contact our Technical Support Team.