- NVR date and time is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time is different to the time selected on NVR recording Search.
Note: NTP allows to sync your NVR to the Network Time Protocol standard time and date. To use NTP your system must be connected to Internet and NTP option must be enabled on the NVR.
1. Make sure your system has Internet Connection (If you have a Network Connection Issue, please follow this link)
2. If your system is connected, please, make sure NTP is enabled on your NVR and you are using the correct Time Zone for your location.
To enable NTP and set up the Time Zone follow the next steps:
1. Go to “IC8 Series: Date and Time Issues Troubleshooting”
2. Locate the subtitle “1.1 My system is connected to the Internet” to learn how to setup NTP and Time Zone on your system.