- NVR is not exporting playbacks to external storage
- External storage is not detected
- Exported video format not supported
Note: NVR recordings are saved in the Hard Drive of your NVR, so if you are having problems with the HDD you also will have problems with recordings.
- Please check the external storage is connected properly to the USB port located in the back of the NVR.
- If you’re using an external hard drive that needs power, please connect it.
- If you still can’t connect external storage, please try with the other USB port (the one where your mouse is connected). If it doesn’t work yet, your USB ports are not working properly. NVR needs to be replaced.
- Once connected the external storage, if you can’t export your video, your USB device has the wrong format (needs to be FAT32 or NTFS)
- If you export your playback and you can’t open it later on your computer (video format not supported), or it’s playe