- Slow video while playing back recordings
- Video Freezes while loading and or video stops playing
- Recordings cannot be found
1. Check if the recordings you are trying to play can be found on the DVR. If not, then you probably have a Playback Issue on your DVR
Select your DVR and follow the link:
C20X Series: Playback Issues
2. Please, make sure you are using the correct CMS Software for your DVR/NVR.
3. Please be sure that your PC/MAC complies with the following specifications:
- PC Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1 and Windows® 10
- MAC Operating System: MAC OS X® 10.9 and above
4. Make sure your DVR/NVR or your mobile device are both properly connected to an Internet network that meets the minimums requirements.
Please, follow the next steps:
-Use a computer with PC /MAC OS
-Open a Website Browser and type www.speedtest.net
-Right-click on Begin Test
-See the download/upload speeds
NOTE: We recommend minimum 2 Mbps upload speed for your DVR/NVR. Consider that your Internet Connection is shared between all the devices you have in your home. So, you will need more than 3 Mbps of upload speed to have your device properly connected.
If you are not sure if your DVR/NVR is properly connected to the Internet or you don’t know how to check it, please select your DVR/NVR and follow the link
C20X Series: Network Connection Series