- User ID or Password Error
- Night Owl Connect CMS Software Reset Password
Note: If you are receiving a “Username or Password is incorrect error message”, please ensure that you have confirmed the email address and try to sign in on the app again.
1. Please Ensure that you have already completed the mobile app initial setup, as follows:
- Account Creation
- Account Email Verification / Account Activation
- If you have not completed the Night Owl Connect CMS software Initial setup, please follow the steps in this article: Night Owl Connect CMS Software Initial Setup
2. Password Issues or log in into the Application Issues
NOTE: If you are receiving a “Username or Password is incorrect!” error message, please ensure that you have confirmed your email address prior to these steps. (Refer to the Initial setup in the link above)
Resetting Your Night Owl Connect CMS Software Password
If you forgot your password to login in Night Owl X CMS software, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Forgot Password?” below the Sign in Button.
- In the next screen, type in the Email address associated with your account and select “Get Verification Code”
- Once you have sent a reset code to your Email address from the Night Owl Connect CMS Software, log into your Email client and select the email with the subject “Your Night Owl Connect verification code"
- Open the Email and copy the six character reset code and paste this into the Night Owl Connect CMS "Enter Verification Code" field. Then, enter a new password in the "Enter New Password" field and click "Submit Verification Code"
- After you have entered the 6 character code along with the new password, use the back arrow to return to the main screen and login with your new password.