- Viewing Cloud Recordings when device is offline
- Viewing Cloud Recordings when device is online
Cloud recordings can be accessed in 2 different ways:
- When the device status is "Online"
- If the device status is "Offline"
To view how to access these recordings based on your device's status, please see the steps below:
Accessing Cloud Recordings when the Device is Online
- To access Cloud Recordings when the device is online, select the "Play" button on the home screen.
- Next, Select the "Cloud" in the top right corner to load the list view of the playbacks in chronological order.
- Select a recording and tap the "Play" button to start the video.
- To download the playback, tap the arrow to the right of the playback.
Accessing Cloud Recordings when the Device is Offline
- Accessing playbacks when the device is offline is easier than when it's online!
- Tap the "Cloud" icon to load your Cloud playbacks.