iOS and Android Operating System
Table of Contents
- Or visit: http://NightOwlSP.com/ and select the Cloud Services link.
- Select the login button at the top right of the page.
- Enter the email and password used to sign into Night Owl Connect.
- Purchasing a plan can be done in two ways from the "My Subscriptions" page.
- Select the device (on the left side of the page) that you want to add to a plan. To remove the device, select it again.
- The device updates on the right side of the screen, under "Details".
- Plan price and the subtotal is updated, and the storage size is listed.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" to continue.
- A message box prompts you to enter your zip code for calculating tax.
- Tax is added to the subtotal and finalized in the billing and payment process.
- Enter your zip code and select "Continue". Once the tax is calculated, select "Continue".
- Prior to checkout, another prompt requires you to read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select either "I agree", or "I do not agree".
- If this is your first time entering the billing and payment information, then please continue. Otherwise, skip to 1.3.3.
- Select "Next" to continue to order confirmation and select "Pay" to proceed to your receipt. Choose "Return to Website" to complete the checkout process.
- If this is not your first time purchasing a plan, your billing and payment information should be saved.
- To complete the checkout process, select "Pay".
- Once your payment processes, you will be redirected to "My Subscriptions".
- On the My Subscriptions page, to the right of "Devices with plans", devices can be sorted by their plan type.
- Select the "Drop-down Arrow", and the plan types will be listed.
- Select a plan, and the devices under the plan are listed.
- Selecting "View Details" under "My Subscriptions" displays the plan and the date the subscription started.
- Select the "X" to close the plan details. Otherwise, you can replace or cancel the subscription by selecting the menu next to the "X".
- From the menu, select "Replace Device". All devices paired with the Night Owl Connect account display, whether under a plan or not.
- Select the "Move" button for the device you are moving.
- The plan updates and you are returned to the "My Subscriptions" view.
- From the menu, select "Cancel Subscription".
- If you are sure you want to cancel, select "Cancel Subscription".
- The plan will be canceled the following day.
- If you decide to cancel before the next billing cycle, access to your Cloud Services and storage are granted for the rest of the current billing cycle. Once the current billing cycle ends, access to your Cloud Services and stored recordings is no longer available.
- All new devices added to your account feature an optional free trial of the Cloud Services.
To begin your complimentary free trial, select the "Start FREE Trial" button and then select the "Start Trial" button.
- Select "My Account" in the menu bar on the left side of the My Subscriptions page.
- Selecting the person icon (shown below) also brings you to the My Account page.
- Under My Account, the user has the option to either view or update their payment method.
- Select "Update" to change your payment information and billing address.
- Selecting "Cancel" returns you to Payment Methods under My Accounts.
- Selecting "Finish" provides a billing receipt and completes the transaction.
- Select "Return to Website".
Cloud recordings can be accessed in 2 different ways:
- When the device status is "Online", go to section 2.1.1
- If the device status is "Offline", go to section 2.1.2.
- To access Cloud Recordings when the device is online, select the "Play" button on the home screen.
- Next, Select the "Cloud" in the top right corner to load the list view of the playbacks in chronological order.
- Select a recording and tap the "Play" button to start the video.
- To download the playback, tap the arrow to the right of the playback.
- Accessing playbacks when the device is offline is easier than when its online!
- Tap the "Cloud" icon to load your Cloud playbacks.
- From the Home Page, select the "Account" button on the bottom right to access various settings.
- Once on the "Night Owl Cloud" page, the subscriptions section shows as "Active" or "None". When active, select "Subscriptions" to view details about the active plan and associated devices.