- DVR / NVR date and time is different or is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time is different than the time selected on DVR recording Search.
- The DVR/NVR System is one hour behind or one hour forward.
Note: Enable DST if you want the DVR to adjust the time when daylight savings time begins. If DST is disabled you must manually change your system time when DST begins and ends.
- If DST is enabled, please make sure it is set up with the parameters that apply to your location.
- Start and End Date: Determine when Daylight Saving Time applies for your location
- DST Offset: This refers to the difference in minutes, which is typically 60 minutes in many locations.
To setup DST on your system, please follow the next steps:
- Go to WNVRC20 Series: Date and Time Issues
- Locate the subtitle “1.1 My system is connected to the Internet” to learn how to setup NTP and Time Zone on your system.