- DVR / NVR date and time is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time differs from the time selected on DVR recording Search.
Note: NTP allows you to sync your NVR to the Network Time Protocol standard time and date. To use NTP, your System must be connected to the Internet and the NTP option must be enabled on the NVR.
1. Make sure your system has an Internet Connection. Visit this link for WNVRC20 Series: Network Connection Issues
2. If your system is connected, please make sure NTP is enabled on your NVR and you are using the correct Time Zone for your location.
To enable NTP and set up the Time Zone follow the next steps:
1. Go to WNVRC20 Series: Date and Time Issues
2. Locate the subtitle “1.1 Yes, it is. My system is connected to the Internet” to learn how to setup NTP and Time Zone on your system.