QUICK SETUP GUIDE
*Images may vary
|A. 1x Smart Safe (Model#: NCS-04WFB)||D. 4x Batteries|
|B. 2x Smart Safe Keys||E. 2x Mounting Hardware|
|C. 1x Battery Cartridge|
A. 4 x Access Code Button: Press and release to enter the Access Code
B. Warning / Message LED: Warning and Message status light.
C. Setup LED: Setup status light.
D. Battery / Error LED: Battery and Error status light.
E. Reset Digital Access Code: Press to create or change the Access Code.
G. Reset Wi-Fi Button: Press to reset the Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open the safe with the provided key.
2. Remove the battery cover and install the included batteries. Replace the battery cover when done.
3. A Press and hold the "Reset Access Code" button inside of the safe for 5 seconds to set the Digital Access Code. B The "Setup" LED on the safe then turns blue, blinks rapidly, and beeps twice. C While the LED is blinking, enter a 4-digit access code.
Note: You have 30 seconds to program the code. The safe beeps three times and the "Setup" LED turns solid blue for 3 seconds after entering a new 4-digit code.
4. Close the safe and enter your 4-Digit Access Code (you will hear a beep for every key pressed.) Once you enter the correct 4-Digit Access Code, the safe will open. If you enter an incorrect 4-Digit Access Code, the safe will not open without the use of the Safe Key.
Note: After entering the wrong password 5 times, the safe locks the keypad for 1 hour.
1. Download the Night Owl Safe Application from the "App Store" for iOS devices or "Play Store" for Android devices.
2. Create a new account or login if you already have an existing account.