- Multiple user accounts created on the DVR
- Multiple users trying to utilize the Night Owl X app with different credentials
Impacted Night Owl Product Series:
- HDA30 Series
- HDA10 Series
- AHD7 Series
- AHD10 Series
- NVR H5 Series
- NVR10 Series
- F Series
1. Login into your DVR using your credentials; Username should always be “admin” when creating a secondary account.
2. Click anywhere in the screen to make Menu Taskbar appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Main Menu Icon on the left of the Taskbar.
4. Navigate to the System Tab at the top of the Screen > on the left side of the screen a “Users Icon” is displayed in a Sub-Tab.
5. Click on “User1” the second from the list. Left click on the “Edit Button” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Edit the second username, enable and create a password for this user.
7. Lastly, edit permissions for the user from the admin account.
- Secondary Users will need to have the P2P ID or scan the QR code on the DVR and have the initial password created by the administrator to pair the DVR with the Night Owl HD application.