- DVR date and time is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time is different to the time selected on DVR recording Search.
Note: NTP allows you to sync your DVR to the Network Time Protocol standard time and date. To use NTP with your system, the DVR must be connected to the Internet and the NTP option must be enabled on the DVR.
1. Make sure your system has an Internet Connection. For Network Connection Issues, please refer to this link H2THD80 Series: Network Connection Issues
2. If your system is connected, please make sure NTP is enabled on your DVR and you are using the correct Time Zone for your location.
To enable NTP and set up the Time Zone follow the next steps:
1. Go to H2THD80 Series: Date and Time Issues
2. Locate the subtitle “1.1 My system is connected to the Internet” to learn how to setup NTP and Time Zone on your system.