- Video Lag During Live View
- Slow Video Streams
1. Login to the DVR Main Menu
2. Click on the System tab
3. Select NVR Wi-Fi Settings
4. On this screen, select the desired Wireless Channel
- If you have analyzed the Wi-Fi Channels in your network, we recommend using a channel that is not in use by other Wi-Fi routers
Note: Remeber that Radio/Wi-Fi signals will be overlapping if you are utilizing the same channel band or if you are using a regular home Wi-Fi. Even a cordless phone can and will broadcast a Wireless Channel Signal.
To ensure that your WNVR system is using the best signal, you must select the best channel for either range from ch5- ch9 while applying this setting on real-time keep noticing the Signal strength. A signal strength over 25 is best to stream 1080p video resolutions, however, this is subject to change based on the surrounding devices broadcasting a Wireless Channel Signal.