Follow these series of steps to successfully pair your camera or add-on replacement camera to your existing Gateway.
1. Ensure that your Gateway has at least one open channel(s) available to pair. Confirm this by checking the status of the LED Light Key below.
2. Plug in the Wireless Camera to a nearby outlet.
3. The camera's voice prompt will say, "Camera is in pairing mode." This may take a couple of minutes.
4. To sync the Gateway to a device, press and hold the sync button until the voice prompt says, "I am pairing to the Night Owl device, please be patient." If the synchronization fails, make sure the Night Owl device that the Gateway is searching for is in pairing mode and try again.
Note: The Gateway and the Night Owl device MUST be on the same Network. Before pairing, we recommend that you put the Night Owl device within 9ft from the Gateway.
5. The Gateway's voice prompt will say, "I am pairing to the Night Owl device, please be patient." The camera's voice prompt says, "Please be patient, as camera connects to Wi-Fi", and if you have paired the two devices successfully, the voice prompt for the Gateway and the camera says, "Woohoo! Setup is now complete."
6. If the pairing fails, reset the camera to its factory settings.
Insert the reset pin into the Sync/Reset hole (A) or press and hold the reset button (B) until you hear the camera say "Please be patient. Camera is resetting." Once the camera resets, you will hear "Camera is in pairing mode" and the status light will flash quickly.
Note: Reset one camera at a time.
After resetting the camera, follow steps 1-4 of this article and repeat the process.