- The Doorbell will not Factory Reset
- How to Factory Reset the Doorbell
Note: The doorbell needs to finish the Booting Process before it can be Factory Reset. If the Booting Process is interrupted by trying to Factory Reset the Doorbell, this may break the Doorbell's firmware.
- The user will know that the booting process is complete because the Doorbell will display one of the following LED Status':
- ON/Standby- White LEDs ON around the button
- Pairing Mode- White LEDs spinning clockwise around the button
- No Internet Connection- LEDs flashing blue in top half of button
- Weak Signal- LEDs flashing white in the top half and blue in the bottom half of the button
- Wrong Password- Flashing blue in the bottom half of the button
- No Wi-Fi Connection- LEDs flashing white in the top half of the button
- The user can test if the boot process is done by seeing if the Ring process works
- Press the Ringing Button and see if the LEDs are blue and are spinning clockwise.
To Factory Reset the Doorbell:
- Press the Sync/Reset button for 3 seconds or until you hear "Please be patient as Doorbell restores its Factory Settings"
- Once the reset process is complete, usually less than a minute, you will hear "Doorbell is in pairing mode" and the LEDs will be white and spinning clockwise
Note: Please keep the Doorbell connected to a constant power supply while doing the Factory Reset. This process should not be interrupted by powering off the Doorbell. If interrupted, this can cause the Doorbells firmware to break.