WG4 Series: Gateway is Not Powering On
- Gateway does not power on
- No signal
- No status lights
- No Voice prompt when powering on
- Verify the provided Night Owl power supply is being used.
- Check the power outlet that the power supply is connected to works.
- To verify it's working, please connect any other device to the same power outlet.
- It's possible the power supply is not working, please use the provided USB cable and connect it to a laptop to verify if the Gateway will power on.
- If the Night Owl Gateway's LED turns on, the issue may be in the power supply.
- If the Night Owl Gateway's LED does not turn on, check the steps below.
- If you have any other USB cable, please use it to connect the Gateway to the power supply and check if it powers on.
- If the Gateway's LED turn on, the issue may be with the USB cable.
- If the Gateway's LED does not turn on, the issue may be with the Gateway. Please contact our Technical Support Team.