- Login Issues
- Password Reset
- Make sure you are using the compatible app for your Wireless Devices. See Mobile App Compatibility for more information
- Make sure that you have setup your Night Owl Connect App properly.
NOTE: Use the Google Play Store for Android or AppStore for Apple Products to download the Night Owl Connect App for smart devices.
Please Ensure that you have already completed the mobile app initial setup, as follows:
- Account Creation
- Account Email Verification / Account Activation
If you have not completed the Night Owl Connect App Initial setup, please follow the steps in this article: Night Owl Connect Mobile App Initial Setup.
NOTE: You will not be able to login to the app without confirming the Email Address first.
- Password Issues or Login into the Application Issues
NOTE: If you are receiving a “Username or Password is incorrect!” error message, please ensure that you have confirmed your email address. (Refer to Night Owl Connect Mobile App Initial Setup)
If you forgot your password to login in Night Owl application, please, follow these steps:
1. Select the “Reset password” section of the app.
2. In the next screen, type in the Email address associated with your account and select “Send reset”
3. Once, you have sent a reset password to your Email address from your Night Owl Mobile App.
a. Log into your Email client and select verification code email.
b. Open the Email and copy paste the six character reset code, paste this into the application’s Verification Code field