- Application is not connecting
- P2P QR Code does not work while using Owlscan or QR scan feature
- P2P does not match with the P2P code within the firmware
- P2P QR Code damaged or missing
The P2P ID of your system should be on the Silver sticker on top of your system’s casing.
NIGHT OWL X IS DESIGNED FOR MOBILE PHONES AND NIGHT OWL X HD IS DESIGNED FOR TABLETS/iPADS
If you are experiencing issues with the application not connecting after scanning the P2P Device ID:
- Ensure, that your System is properly connected to your Local Router with the Ethernet Cable included in your package.
- Make sure you have installed the correct application for your system and mobile device.
- Connect to your Local Wi-Fi Network and launch the application.
- Locate the P2P ID of your system, this should be on the Silver sticker on top of your system’s casing.
Note: If the P2P QR Code is damaged or missing, please go to step7 and follow the same steps
- Open your Night Owl application compatible with your system. Use the Owlscan feature of your App to scan the QR Code on the silver ticker.
- Once you have scanned the QR Code, ensure that all characters match the app values and the P2P ID on the Silver sticker.
- Please double check the P2P ID If the Night Owl App still does not connect to the system doing the following:
- Log in to your system.
- Access the Main Menu by left or right-clicking anywhere on the Screen to make the menu Icons appear.
- Once you have the Main Menu open, locate the Configuration / System Icon to access the Network / System Info tab section of your system.
NOTE: The System > Info Tab will display the QR Code / P2P ID. If your System is part of the THD Series, you will find the QR Code in the configuration > Network > Remote Access Section this value is called UID.
- Within your systems Menu Screen, Locate the QR Code to re-scan the P2P ID number.
Sometimes, the QR Code / P2P ID on the Silver Sticker does not match with the Systems P2P ID or it’s damaged or missing.
If the P2P in this screen does not match with the one in the sticker, scan this QR code and your application will connect pro