- User ID or Password Error
- Night Owl X CMS Software Reset Password
Note: If the customer is receiving a “Username or Password is incorrect error message”, please ensure that they have confirmed their email address and try to sign in on the app again.
- Make sure you are using the compatible software with your DVR/NVR or wireless camera. See PC/MAC Software Compatibility for more help
- Please Ensure that you have already completed the mobile app initial setup, as follows:
- Account Creation
- Account Email Verification / Account Activation
- If you have not completed the Night Owl X CMS software Initial setup, please follow the steps in this article: Night Owl X CMS Software Initial Setup
- Password Issues or Login into the Application Issues
NOTE: If you are receiving a “Username or Password is incorrect!” error message, please ensure that you have confirmed your email address prior to these steps. (Refer to the Initial setup in the link above)
Resetting Your Night Owl X CMS Software Password
If you forgot your password to login in Night Owl X CMS software, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Reset password” below the Sign in Button.
- In the next screen, type in the Email address associated with your account and select “Send reset”
- Once you have sent a reset code to your Email address from the Night Owl X CMS Software, log into your Email client and select the email from “Night Owl: Reset your Night Owl X password”
a. Open the Email and copy paste the six characters reset code, paste this into the Software’s password field
b. After you have entered the 6 characters code, you will be prompted to change the password, click on “OK”
d. Once, you have clicked on “Save” your new password will be saved.