- Push Notification not received on the mobile app
- Push Notification does not work for certain channels
NIGHT OWL X IS DESIGNED FOR MOBILE PHONES AND NIGHT OWL X HD IS DESIGNED FOR TABLETS/iPADS
Note: Night Owl strongly suggest that you create additional user accounts for your DVR/NVR if other users are going to be accessing it remotely. This will avoid conflict between changes being made on two different devices.
- Please make sure you are using the correct app for your DVR/NVR or Wireless Camera. (See Mobile App Compatibility)
Make sure your Night Owl Mobile App and device software are both up to date.
- Make sure your DVR/NVR or wireless camera and your mobile device are both properly connected to the Internet.
If you are not sure if your DVR/NVR is properly connected to the Internet or you don’t know how to check it, please select your DVR/NVR and follow the link
- Check if Push Notifications are enabled on the DVR/NVR.
To check this, please select your DVR/NVR and follow the link:
- Check if Push Notifications are enabled on the Mobile App
(Push Notifications can be enabled/disabled for all channels or for each channel individually)