- The CMS Software is not displaying the live view images.
- The software does not add an online device.
- Please, make sure you are using the correct CMS Software for your DVR/NVR.
- Make sure your DVR/NVR and your PC/MAC are both properly connected to the Internet.
Note: Ensure that your DVR/NVR system is connected to the same Local Network where your computer is connected.
If you are not sure if your DVR/NVR is properly connected to the Internet or you don’t know how to check it, please select your DVR/NVR and follow the link
- Restart the CMS software
- Make sure the network where the DVR/NVR is connected meets the minimum requirements. Please, follow the next steps:
1. Use a computer with PC /MAC OS
2. Open a Website Browser and type www.speedtest.net
- Right-clicking on Begin Test
- See the download/upload speeds
NOTE: We recommend minimum 2 Mbps upload speed for your DVR/NVR. Consider that your Internet Connection is shared between all the devices you have in your home. So, you will need more than 3 Mbps of upload speed to have your device properly connected.