- DVR date and time is different or is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time is different from the time selected on the DVR recording Search.
- The DVR System is one hour behind or one hour forward
Note: Enable the DST if you want the DVR to adjust the time when daylight savings time begins. If DST is disabled, you must manually change your system time when DST begins and ends.
- If DST is enabled, please make sure it is set up with the parameters that apply to your location.
- Start and End Date: Determine when Daylight Saving Time applies for your location
- DST Offset: This refers to the difference in minutes, which is typically 60 minutes in many locations.