- DVR date and time is not synchronized with the local time.
- Playback time is different to the time selected on DVR recording Search.
Note: NTP allows to sync your DVR to the Network Time Protocol standard time and date. To use NTP your system must be connected to Internet and NTP option must be enabled on the DVR.
1. Make sure your system has Internet Connection. For Network Connection Issues visit the link HDA30 Series: Network Connection Issues
2. If your system is connected, please make sure NTP is enabled on your DVR and you are using the correct Time Zone for your location.
To enable NTP and set up the Time Zone follow the next steps:
1. Go to HDA30 Series: Date and Time Issues
2. Locate the subtitle “1.1 My system is connected to the Internet” to learn how to setup NTP and Time Zone on your system.