- After some event, any alarm is trigged
- Push Notifications are not received on the Mobile Device
- Receiving too much False Alarms/Notifications while using PIR Systems
One of the more important features that Night Owl systems have is that after an event you will be notified by different alarms. There are currently 4 different alarm types.
- Show Message: Enable an icon to be displayed in Live View when the selected Event Type is triggered
- Full Screen: The selected channel going to full screen when motion is detected
- Buzzer: An audible buzzer for a duration of time to alert you when some Event Type happens
- Push Notifications: Receive Push Notifications on your mobile device.
Show Message, Full Screen and Buzzer are local alarms that you only can see or hear on the WNVR. Their functionality depends on if they are enabled on the WNVR. The Email and Push Notifications not only have to be enabled on the WNVR, but there are additional necessary configurations that have been explained in specific documents for these kinds of notifications.
Note: The type of alarm you are going to receive depends on the type of WNVR you have.
Make sure the alarms or notifications you want to be triggered after an event are enabled
For WNVR Series
- Right-click anywhere on the screen and the quick launch bar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Main Menu (You may need to log in after this step)
- Main Menu will open on General Tab, on this screen select Video Alarm sub-tab
- On Video Alarm sub-tab, select Notifications to activate this section below and enable the alarms or notifications you want to receive (Audible Warning or Push Notifications) for each channel.